The Nature of language teaching ELT


 Hello friends!!

It was celebration of virtual Teachers day blog. In that day I am feel to very happy and enjoy a lot in that celebration.



Here is my teachers day celebration video keep watch and appear a quiz .



Then I prepared a online test based on that presentation. Keep watch this video and appear online quiz and get certificate based on quiz.

Click here to appear my online quiz.

Here is my SlideShare about this topic.



In below here is semple of my certificate which I was prepared in based on online test.


Then I shared data of how many people viewers on Facebook and YouTube. And many people are appeared my online quiz.

1] Facebook viewers: 459
2]You Tube: 126
3] Quiz Responses: 84

In above I mentioned current data of all face book, you Tube and Quiz Responses.

Thank you..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts